Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

Wow, just wow.

I should of stayed Active on MadnessCombat.NET, I completely forgot about this. xD

Graphics: <3 Hanks new clothes and stuff, some of the new Characters looked cool too, Sprite sheet soon? ^^

Style: Good ol' Madness.

Sound: Great Music as always.

Interactivity: lolplay.

Humor: Very funny too, I especially liked it when the Clown got turned small, his Hands were huge lulz.

I'm not gonna' say "MAEK MOAR MADNESS", but I hope you keep on making Animations, this was great. <3

Mudah Mudah

ORAORAORAO.

This is win, no moar exceptions.

<3.

Zom-B responds:

:D Lovelovelove

(Old) Alex the Samurai (Old) Alex the Samurai

Meh.

Just like 90% of the other MC Tributes, utter rubbish.

Actually spend time on it next time.

Deathprogram responds:

well i did..... wtf excuse me for not being ure fucking favorite lol...

Tricky Madness 2 Tricky Madness 2

ORGASMATRONIC

Where the shit do you get your ideas? This was great, I didn't know what was going on in most parts but still it was great. :]

Did you do the Voice for Jebus?

+Christmas +Christmas

Very nice Animation and very well Animated.

Ive never seen a Flash Movie from you Draciel, so I didn't know what to except. But this was great, there were a few errors (Like when she turned the light off and closed the door her arm was still there) but besides that it was great, no choopyness anyway in the Movie.

4'd.

Madness 1337 Madness 1337

Holy shi-

That was fucking great. Jimmy. It could have some improvements, like in sometimes there was no Music and basically no sound at all, needed sound in those parts. But aside all of that, it was tehr33t.

Hope the finish next part.

-HeXxZed. <3

Killing Spree VI Killing Spree VI

Holy awesomeness.

Best part of Killing Spree ever, really shows how much you have improved from your first one. The FPS was amazing, the Graphics wern't all that great as usual but apart from that it was great.

Hope you got Front Page. =]

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

Fucking orgasmicly awesome.

Holy shit, I didn't reliase this came out, I should of checked the Madness Combat Forums more often. Hank looked much better than in Depredation and makes Depredation quite good now (Seeing as it kinda sucked). The soundtrack was great and it was pretty funny in some bits.

Can't wait for Madness Combat 7.

R.I.P. Star Syndicate R.I.P. Star Syndicate

The Star Syndicate is dead now? =[

Pretty weird, liked the loop at the end though. Bai Star Syndicate. <3

NG Assassin Ep3 NG Assassin Ep3

Heh, nice.

Really smooth and all and all a good Animation, nice job. I'm gonna go watch your older NG Assassin flashes now. ^.^

SirHappy666 responds: